Sunday, September 4, 2011

When Your Kittycat is Not a Knittycat

My cat hates knitting. Actually, I'm pretty sure she loves knitting because she's really into playing with yarn and chewing up my bamboo needles and clawing through finished projects. She just hates me knitting. Right now she is sitting on the chart I need for this beautiful hat. I have had my eye on it on Ravelry for a while and I was pretty eager to cast on and complete my ribbing and begin the cable patterns shown on the chart. Despite my best efforts the ribbed edge isn't perfect mainly because I hate unknitting in the round and I figured since it was for me it wasn't a big deal. I may have fudged the increases as well. But now I am almost upto a cable row! But Missy is on the pattern. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment