Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Hat Won't Dry!

My beautiful brambles hat is still not dry! I soaked it, stretched it out over a dinner plate and scrunched in the brim as instructed. It has been two days and it is still damp to the touch. I can't wait to try it on. I am almost finished (or so I keep telling myself) with the zebra striped sweater- I am a little concerned about sewing up the arm holes because I don't really understand kitchener's stitch even though I have watched many how-to videos and been shown how in person. Not looking forward to that. Also I am curious to try this sweater in just one color and possibly with garter stitch edging- I think it would go way faster and I would want to try button loops and big buttons instead of the smaller buttonholes. Hope to finish tonight- both sleeves have been attached and hope to start the decreases in the shoulder area soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment