Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blocking Time

Unblocked 
So I have completed the brambles hat and now it is soaking in a bowl on my kitchen counter. After reading a lot about blocking and Soak, I decided that I want to buy some Soak because it sounds awesome but for right now a squirt of baby shampoo would have to do because I cannot wait to stretch that baby over a dinner plate.

I think I should have opted for a smaller size (I started the chart at the beginning instead of at row nine) and one of the cables is definitely a bit messed up but you can't really tell. And it's for me- I don't mind a fincable! Anyway, that's one less thing on my UFO list and it's one of the first things I have cast on for me in ages, maybe ever, although I did keep something else I made for no one in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment