Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nerd Wars Have Begun!!!

Never has war been so fuzzy and friendly! For those of you who are not familiar with Nerd Wars, you can find out about it more here. I have been placed on my first choice team- Team Writer, with other lovely knitters who are fans of Castle and other amateur sleuth shows, like Murder She Wrote. Over the next three months we will be taking part in a series of knitting challenges related to our nerdery and will totally dominate those other nerds!!** I am really really excited about this. I was so nervous I wouldn't get picked for Team Writer, not only because I love Castle, but also because I had grown fond of other Team Castle hopefuls as we talked about NWs in the weeks leading up to selection. I am excited to join them and others and knit things related to one of the most adorable amateur sleuths ever!

**or have tons of fun trying

No comments:

Post a Comment