Friday, December 30, 2011

It's a Break, Not a Breakup

I am not knitting till the new year. I am pooped from Christmas knitting and quite frankly I don't have anything that I can sit with quietly and just knit. The sleeves need to be joined to the body of my bottom up baby sweater which requires scrap yarn and and lots of loose ends and my French Press Slippers need to be seamed and there's a lot of ends and parts for those as well. The only other thing I have with me to work on are socks which I have to restart. I got to here before I tinked them. I was using this fake cables pattern but the yarn makes me want plain vanilla ones so I decided to start afresh. We are going to head back to DC soon so I think I am just going to stay still for a while.
pre-tinked sock

No comments:

Post a Comment